Voting is by Post
To check if you’re a registered voter for the City of Adelaide visit: https://check.aec.gov.au/
Key Dates and Voting information
• Voting is conducted by Post to registered voters
• Voting papers are posted to you between Monday 22 October – Friday 26 October 2018
• Voting papers returned by post should be posted by Tuesday 6 November 2018
• Votes delivered personally must be received by 5pm Friday 9 November 2018
• Voted will be counted on Saturday 10 November 2018
• Election results will be made available as soon as practicable thereafter
When can I vote?
You can vote as soon as you receive your Voting Ballot Pack by either
- Completing your Ballot Paper(s) and posting it back in the envelope provided. If sending by Post, we recommend you place your Voting Papers in the post by Tuesday 6 November 2018 to ensure they are received by no later than Friday 9 November 2018
- Hand delivering your Voting Paper to Council at 25 Pirie Street, Adelaide 5000 during business hours by no later than by 5pm on Friday 9 November
Frequently Asked Questions
Redirect to City of Adelaide website, Council Election FAQs.